5 Ways Interoperability, Privacy, and Security Support Each Other
This resource from Project Unicorn outlines 5 ways interoperability, privacy, and security enhance each other.
- Implementing an interoperability standard adds clarity to data collection and management.
- Interoperability is essential to data portability and ownership.
- Supporting an interoperability standard creates secure and usable software.
- Supporting interoperability increases transparency around data practices, a requirement for informed consent.
- Interoperability standards simplify the process of privacy law compliance.